Important Coronavirus Update
With further increasing concern regarding the Coronavirus we want to reach out to you to let you know the measures we are taking to help keep you and your family safe during this COVID-19 outbreak. Whilst, mostly, we are continuing with business as normal at this moment we are taking additional measures to avoid tracking a virus into your home.
- Using disposable booties over footwear upon entry to each home
- Extra sanitizing of vacuums, kit bottoms, brooms and microfiber dusters prior to entering each home, if you prefer we can use your vacuum too.
- Washing hands before exiting, and upon entering each home
- Wearing disposable gloves during each clean and disposing of them upon exit of each property
- Every cloth is fresh in your home and we Never reuse cloths from room to room let alone house to house
- Ensuring that any staff member with any sign of illness does not come to work
We will continue to focus on keeping your home clean and sanitized and we will pay particular attention to sanitizing with an EPA approved disinfectant LEMON QUAT product all door, cabinet and grab handles, and light switches. As always, all of our cleaning towels are washed on a sanitizing setting. If we are short staffed due to workers not being able to come in because of the outbreak, we will let you know as soon as we can.
Please do not hesitate to let us know if you have any questions or additional requests. Please also give us ample notice if you are planning to reschedule your cleans, or if there is someone in your home who is or has recently been sick so we are able to reschedule. We are getting a lot of calls from new customers, but we will prioritize to provide the service for our regular customers, so you appointment is safe with us.
We appreciate you all and we are so happy to continue taking care of your home.